This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for 21st Century Building Company. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our company, other than as necessary to provide business services necessary to fulfill your request. We require our third party vendors to keep such information confidential and to only use the information for the purpose it was provided. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via mail or email in the future to tell you about possible new services that we provide that might be of interest to you.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following by contacting us via the email address or phone number listed below: See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about out use of your data.