All additions and expansions are intended to increase livable space and functionality of the home. When doing an addition, it is critical that the design either enhances or compliments the style, personality, and architectural integrity of the original home from every angle. We base our reputation on the fact that it will. Through our "Online Design®" process of Design/Build, we consider every aspect of your addition to assure that roof lines, overhangs, siding, window style, exterior/interior finishes and trim either match or blend with the character of the original home.
A two-story addition will recoup 65.0% of its value, as return on investment (Remodeling Magazine, Cost vs. Value report, 2011), thus increasing its appeal when you are ready to sell. Second story additions, master suites, porches, sunrooms, bonus rooms, and three-season rooms are just some of the additions that 21st Century Building Company has the experience and reputation to do right.
Visit our Design/Build or Additions Photo Gallery
- Our "Online Design" process has a very unique feature: Permitting you to analyze design work as it progresses
- "Online Design" = Interactive online review of architectural drawings for immediate visual confirmation
- Chief Architect® residential design software with 3-D rendering and video walk-through capability
- Intended furniture and furnishings placement directly on the blueprint, scaled with proper dimensions
- "Dollhouse view" visual validation of interior layout to authenticate optimum space planning and traffic flow
- All aspects of our Exterior Remodeling and Interior Remodeling expertise and materials recommendations
- Design work includes fully developed blueprints including elevations, floor plans, sections, and renderings
- Over 100 years of combined design experience brought to the table through our Design Team approach
- Choose our Design Team to guide you through the style, surfaces, materials, and color selection process